February 28, 2011

Create with Scissors!!

Monday Monday.... and the start of the week! I hope everyone is doing well this morning! It's Emily here, to share this weeks project which I created with products from the Your Memories Here Store

Once again, today I have used some Prima goodies! Your Memories Here is full of them! I used Prima papers and flowers to decorate this pair of wooden scissors. I wanted something for my studio, and these were perfect! 


I covered the scissors with the Prima paper using Mod Podge. After the adhesive dried, I used my craft knife to cut off the excess paper. I used sandpaper to distress the edges of the scissors and then used Distress Ink on the edges. I then sprayed Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist over the paper and let it dry. After the mist had dried I added my Prima flowers, ribbon and the American Crafts Thickers. 

Easy peasy! And it looks really good in my basement studio! 

Be sure to come back next Monday... I'm working on something using some SEI goodies!!!