February 19, 2011

Butterfly Tin

Another quick post as I am getting ready for my son's 5th birthday party. He's been sick all week, but Thursday he began the road of recovery and Friday was a great day so the party is ON. He is so excited about it too.

Have ya'll seen these amazing butterflies from Prima? I've seen them but was ever really sure what you can do with them and then it hit me: alter something with them. I've had some of these little tins around for several years and thought it would be the perfect thing to showcase these amazing butterflies from Prima that you can get at YMH. The paper is just some that I had laying around. I just wrapped it around the tin taping it down with scortape. I love how the butterfly takes up the rest of the space so that this can be a quick little gift for someone. I'm now thinking about what I would like to put on the inside. I've got some ideas, but before I share them I have to first see if I can get it together. Who knows, maybe it'll be another post...