February 27, 2011

Welcome to the Nest



Hey crafty peeps! This week, this sweet little LO is a gift I was commissioned to do for a friend's newborn nephew...isn't he cutie?!! She's gonna frame this up later today & I can't wait to see how it looks. I loved doing this LO! It was so much fun, especially since I rarely get to do those sweet little baby LO's. It was a blast mixing & matching so many neat products...most of which you can find HERE at the YMH Store! 


Supplies
Patterned Paper - Pebbles, Inc., Prima packaging, GCD Studios, Jillibean Soup, Pink Paislee
Cardstock - Tattered Angels (black - from Spooky Findings kit), Close to My Heart (white)
Cardstock Sticker Border/Tiny Type - Cosmo Cricket
Lace/Rhinestones - Prima
Punch - Martha Stewart, Stampin' Up
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink (walnut stain)
Diecuts - Cricut Jasmine Cartridge (title), Cricut Hoot 'n' Holler Cartridge (branch & leaves)
Chipboard - Top Line Creations
Adhesives - Glue Glider Pro, Pop Dots, Aileen's Fast Grab Tacky Glue


I created the photo corners by using a border punch & then folding them to create the fancy corner. I love how they turned out & that they make the cutie baby photos stand out a little more. If you would like more info., check out my blog HERE...I'd love it if you'd visit! And, don't forget to visit the YMH Store too. It is filled to the brim with amazing goodies at awesome prices! Until next time, Happy Craftin'!