November 11, 2011

Grade 7 layout & Prima BAP

Hi there blogging friends....Sandi here today to share a layout I made using Prima goodies from the Your Memories Here store and I also used the November BAP sketch. I made this using Prima papers from both the Londenerry and Madeline Collections...loved the color combination. This is my sweet girl on her first day of grade 7.

I did lots of sewing,punching, fussy cutting and some masking with Glimmermist.

The Prima brick wall mask came in the Prima grab bag as did some of the flowers and the Antique mirror leaves along the bottom.I also added some cheesecloth that I colored with Glimmermist and little bits of Prima lace for dimension.Here are a few more closeups:
Here I marked lines with a ruler and just sewed along the lines with my sewing machine and added a few pearls. So that's it for another week...they go by so fast!!!! So check out the store and I would love for you to visit my blog. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Sandi