November 13, 2011

Late Night Creativity

Good Morning Bloggers -- I hope today finds you all well and smiling. I was up late last night with music blasting my ear drums while I got into the creative zone. The original idea is somewhat skewed in my project but overall I am pleased with the outcome. I have had this little paper mache suitcase for a little while and I was not quite sure what to do with it until last night. I was going to attempt to make it into a vintage leather look beat up suitcase...but that didnt happen! Instead I used some gorgeous Pink Paislee papers from my stash and some of the new Prima flowers and ribbon/crystal pieces that came in my grab bag of goodies that I got from Your Memories Here
These flowers are just gorgeous and I love the texture to them as well. The gems can be manouvered very gently so you can get extra bling for your project. The vines are just as beautiful to use and they team very nicely with the metallic Prima leaves

This beautiful butterfly is leftovers from a kit that YMH had from the Live With Prima kits.. and the lace trim is also available in the store HERE. Now that I have this gorgeous little suitcase, I am going to place him on my shelf along with other projects that I dont have a home for and move onto the some Christmas gifts that I need to get made while I still have the time.

Dont forget there is a Retreat in April through Your Memories Here....you can read all about it HERE I have already booked my place and I can not wait to go!! A weekend of scrappy fun with amazing talented women...is it April yet??

Have a great day everyone :)