November 2, 2011

Happy Wednesday


Hello bloggers, Nancy here with a project using more gorgeous goodies from my YMH grab bag.
I used more of my gorgeous Prima A4 Londenerry papers (I think this pack is going to last me forever) and lots of other yummy goodies from the Prima Grab Bag.  As you can tell, I distressed the heck out of the papers with my Distressing Tool and some Tim Holtz Distress Ink.   I based the design on Pencil Lines sketch 251.
I have been having a ton of fun with the new Canvas Resists.  A little Glimmer Mist and I can match the canvas to my project perfectly, and they have a bit of sparkle.  Oh, and see that yummy Alencon Lace! It is definitely another favorite of mine!  I also snuck in a small Prima button.
And look at those yummy Prima flowers and the new Prima butterfly (and of course a few more canvas resist pieces).  Love!!!

There are still a few small grab bags available in the store, as well as some of the new Ruby Violet grab bags which should be in soon so hurry over and check them out!

Hugs.

Nancy