November 16, 2011

My Treasure Box

Hi everyone, Nancy here with a project I completed recently.  I had a bunch of Cricut cartridge boxes lying around the house so......


With a little help from the Prima grab bag I received from Your Memories Here, I transformed my cartridge box into this cute little treasure.
More of my A4 paper pad, a few beautiful Prima blooms, gorgeous bling, leaves, an adorable resin birdhouse and the cutest little birds nest were all adhered to the box using Claudine Helmuth Multi Medium.  I even used a button on the side of my box to help open it.
I misted my seam binding with Glimmer Mist in Sugar Maple and Suede and tied it in a huge bow.

I think I will use this box to house an art journal (that I have yet to make...hee hee).  But it may just hold some pretty little goodies.  I really can't decide.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

Nancy