November 18, 2011

Mosiac Picture Frame

Hi everyone....Sandi posting today to share with you how I transformed a Michaels wooden frame to this frame using some gorgeous embellies from the Your Memories Here Store. Sorry for the crappy picture but it is so dark here today.
This was a tile that we were considering using for our kitchen backsplash. I just tore each one off and glued to the wooden frame using Aleene's Fast Grabbing glue. As you can see I used a very generous coat of glue and plotted the pattern first to make sure the tiles lined up with the frame opening. Here are a few photos:


I then embellished using Prima flowers,leaves, bling, resist canvas butterfly and lace .I also altered the color of the large flower using Glimmermist(Decadent). That's it for me so be sure to visit the store and I would love for you to to visit my blog. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Sandi