January 3, 2013

2012 recap [a 12x12 layout].

One of the things I wanted to try this year is 12x12 layouts. I've scrapped 8.5x11 since I started scrapbooking when I was 16. I thought a great place to start with the larger size would be a year end review page.


The background paper is Fancy Pants. The other patterned papers are from the Glitz Design yours truly 6x6 paper pack. I added a strip of Prima cotton tape at the top & used the Prima mask with Moonlight Glimmer Mist.

The stamp in the middle of the page is from Technique Tuesday simple joy & the ink is walnut stain by Tim Holtz distress ink. 

I adhered the Studio Calico wood veneer states with Helmar 450 quick dry adhesive. For a final touch, I added some crystals by Prima.  


I'll get better with taking photos of my 12x12 layouts as the year goes on, I promise! (My scanner isn't large enough to scan 12x12 layouts). Be sure to stop by my blog for more details about this layout.

See you next week!