January 5, 2013

Amazing~a Prima tag

Good Morning crafty friends. Sorry for the late post. What started out as allergies from the current red tide we are experiencing here in Florida I think has turned into a bit of nasty cold. Either way, I feel really rundown. At any rate, I didn't want to let the Your Memories Here fabulous team down! So, I whipped up a quick tag using all Prima products here along with a background created with Adirondack color wash sprays and Prima Chalk Inks. I LOVE these sprays and chalk inks. I really wanted to create something of feminine but, Mixed Media quality. I used some foam stamps from the Songbird collection as well as some canvas leaves, flowers and say it with pearls spray. The sentiment stamps are from the Zephyr collection grab bag.
I adhered the flowers and canvas leaves down with Helmar's 450. Tags are so fun to make so make sure you pick up some fun  crafty supplies for yourself and make some of your own TODAY! :P