January 10, 2013

tall skinny caffe mocha [the layout].

Mmm I probably have you craving one now, huh?

I recently had my first Starbucks experience. I know, I know, but I only just started drinking coffee a few months ago. I've been on night shift for over five years & never had coffee. I always thought it tasted like burnt water. For some reason this winter, a warm drink with some caffeine was very appealing to me.

A few weekends ago, I had my first Starbucks order. Let's just say this was Heaven in my mouth & I will be a repeat customer.

Almost everything on this layout came from one of the Prima grab bags I recently ordered. If you're like me, you're a little nervous about ordering grab bags. You want to know what you're getting! Well, since they're now supersuper cheap, I decided to order a small one. The small ones are clearanced right now for $25 & the amount of product I received was a steal! You better hurry - these are going fast! (& if you want a peek of what I received in mine, visit my blog.)

The papers are Prima Melody collection & the flower stickers are also Prima. I used a Prima stamp (from the grab bag) to stamp on the light paper behind my photo with antique linen distress ink by Tim Holtz.

Thanks for sharing my first Starbucks experience :) For more details/photos, don't forget to stop by my blog today.