January 12, 2013

A Thank You-with Prima

Good Saturday morning! I hope everyone is happy to be going into the weekend and sending out happy thoughts to those working it. :) I'm pleased to be sharing with you today a wonderful card I created using Prima goodies from Your Memories Here. I first created a tag card using an SVG cutting file and my cameo. I applied some beautiful Prima flowers,leaves and a pretty tile piece with Helmars. In addition, they are applied to some beautiful Prima DP from the Sunkiss Collection. I popped one of the die cut pieces up but, it's difficult to see in the photo. I finished it off with some Prima pearl bling and a raffia tie. Your Memories Here makes it easy to express your own personal style complete with all the crafting supplies you need. So visit the store today and create your own piece of art!

Pin It
post signature