January 24, 2013

December 2012 mini album.

Since January is almost over (can you believe it?!), it's time I finish up my December album & share it. I don't do a December daily & this is probably the closest thing to one that I'll ever get. The only reason I decided to do a mini album this year is that I just got my new iphone5 & I had taken a ton of photos!

I used mostly the same things throughout the album & kept it rather simple so I could finish it quickly. It's a 6x6 album with 7 pages - 14 layouts. Here are a few of them:






The Glitz Design 6x6 paper packs were perfect for this album & I used them up. I also used flowers & ribbon from my Prima grab bag (which are sold out now but you can find similar items in the store OR check out the new CHA arrivals coming!).

For more details about items I used or what  my pages are about, stop by my blog today.