January 29, 2013

Trust your Heart

Hi there friends! Emily here today with a shipping tag I altered using some great goodies I received in one of the Prima Grab bags found in the YMH store

As you can see, I love my neutrals still. I try to make colorful pieces when I can, but my go-to colors are always in the neutral colors such as browns, creams and golds. :) 


I used the Shabby Chic Treasures resin wings and heart from the grab bag, as well as the flower. Distress Stain in Vintage Photo was used on the tag after I sprayed it down with some Glimmer Mist and crumpled it up. The crystals and pearl trim was also a Grab Bag snag! I should also add that I stamped lightly over the background before adding my larger pieces using Helmar 450 Quick Dry.  

If there are any of the products I have listed that are no longer in stock in the YMH store, please use the CONTACT section to email Kristina and she may just be able to special order the product for you! I think this is such a fantastic show of customer service!!! 



I added some paint and mist to both the heart and wings and the flower at the bottom of my tag. A lot of times, I don't even use the flowers the way that they come. I can't seem to NOT alter them in some way! But that is the fun of art, isn't it?! :) 


Thank you for stopping in today! I'll see you next week! Have a fantastic day!!!