June 22, 2013

A thoughtful telegram-Prima

Hi friends! I'm back to share with you another project I created using Prima supplies from Your Memories Here.

I decided for this project, to try my hand and making a fun postcard. I pulled out a white flower and colored it up with some Adirondack color wash, added some stickles and then dried it with a Ranger Heat it tool. Then, I applied some Prima vermont leaves, paper leaves from the Romance Novel collection as well as a Prima tile, stick pin, wooden button purchased from a goodie bag, a Prima typewriter and script rubber stamp and  Prima cotton writer's tape colored up with Ranger distress stains. In addition, I distressed the sides of the post card as well with another Ranger distress stain.

Thank you so much for looking and make sure to stop by the store and pick up some goodies for your self today!