June 11, 2013

Celebrate!!

Hi everyone! I hope your day is going well! All is well with us.. recently Austin went to a birthday party for one of his friends and needed a Birthday Card, so I took it upon my crafty self to make one using some great products I got from Your Memories Here! 


I created the green, blue and black background using my Gelli Plate and some acrylic paints. I used some Antique Linen Distress Stain around the edges to match the aged look of the chevron paper I used from my Glitz Design Casmere Dame paper pad

Studio Matte Medium was used not only to adhere the papers down to the cardstock, but to also take away any glossiness the papers or stickers might have.  I love the matte medium... it makes a great adhesive and sealant. Zapdots were used on the Celebrate and 9 sticker for more dimension. 


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

Below are the products from Your Memories Here used in my card.