June 25, 2013

Altered Shelf using Prima

Good evening friends! My sincere apologies for the lateness of this posting today.. I honestly forgot what day it was! But today is Tuesday and my day to share with you my creation using some goodies from Your Memories Here! 

Today I have a little shelf that I decorated using some Prima flowers from the $25 Prima Flower Bags still available. These flowers in the grab bags are new releases, and there are five packages total per grab bag! The flowers vary, but I promise you they are all awesome!! 




I still had some of the paper I made using my Gelli Plate and the Prima Lattice Stencil leftover, so I stamped a sentiment on it and adhered it to the shelf using some Studio Multi-Medium. 

Using some stamps and embossing powder, for some final details, I stamped swirls and a butterfly in various places on the shelf.


 I decorated this for my daughter who loves butterflies, pink and flowers. Basically anything girly. :) She is already trying to decide where she would like it in her room. I plan on adding a few more details to this before hanging it in her room though. She has some small figurines to place on the shelf all ready to go. 

I hope you've enjoyed my shelf this evening. Have a wonderful night and enjoy the rest of your week!