June 15, 2013

Mixed Media Project with DeNetra (and Tips)

Hey everyone. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers in our lives. I hope you 
all enjoy your day today. 
I am sharing a Mixed Media Project with you. Using Prima's Engraver line.
I also share some tips with pictures below.
The Engraver line is a must have because you can
add any color to the neutral color palette of the line. 

I also used Prima's wood pieces, metal, canvas resist and chipboard.
Tim Holtz crackle paint is a must have too.

I hope you like my plaque. 
Thank you for stopping by. 






I mixed food coloring in my white paint to make this color

Here are some papers that I will layer together

I just added a lite swiping of color with my paint

I am using this lace and crackle paint at a mask

easy way to add texture and pattern without masks

Now I am painting this lace with white crackle paint

added some embellishments

here I am adding texture paste  to this mixed matched butterfly

you can pull the top layer off of your chipboard pieces...I am going to paint it

stretch your metal embellishments by cutting them in half.