June 18, 2013

Simple Card using New Prima Stencil

Hi YMH fans! Today I have a very simple card to share with you that  I made using one of my new favorite stencils... the Prima 6x6 Lattice Stencil. 


Using some shimmery paints, my Gelli Plate and this stencil, I made the background for the card. Honestly though, this look can be created using the stencil without the Gelli Plate though. All you need to do is place your paint directly on the stencil and use the stencil like a stamp. That's how you get this look from the stencil:


I know I will be using this stencil for a lot of stuff! It's so pretty and can go with so many things! I can't wait to try it with some modeling paste! YMH carries several other Prima masks and stencils... check them out HERE. 


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a creative day!