June 4, 2013

Pursue what Catches Your Heart - using Prima and Glitz Design

Hi friends! How are you all today? I'm doing well, and today, as I promised last week I have a project to share with you that I made using a few new things from Your Memories Here. :) 

I have been really into making wall hangings and wall decor. Okay, I've been into making things like this for a while now. You've seen enough of my projects to know this. Hehe. :) 

I received the Prima Flowers Grab Bag recently and was in love with this teal flower that was in one of the collections. It's so pretty, and I thought it would look fabulous against some black and white. 

Here's how it looks... 


I used the Glitz Cashmere Dame paper pad for the black and white chevron paper. I think it's too yummy, don't you?? I actually chose to get the four pack of Glitz paper pads which is a fantastic steal! You get four 6x6 pads for $24, plus FREE shipping! 

The bracket that this hanging is on is a page from a wood mini album which I painted with Black Gesso and spritzed with some Dylustions Spray. After it dried and the paper was added, I sealed it all in using Studio Multi-Medium. Afterwards, I added the sentiment, gave it some dimension with my Pitt Pens and then sealed it again with the Multi-Medium. 


Below are the products from Your Memories Here that I used on my decor. Just click any of the images to take you to the product in the store. 




Take care and have a fantastic day!!