June 15, 2013

To new beginnings!

Hi YMH fans! Nice to have the weekend here! and I'm happy to share with you today a card I made using all Prima products and a new technique I learned from Cari Fennell at the Sweet Retreat.
I really like the randomness of Mixed Media. It broadens my viewpoints and inspires me to try new things. So, I decided to pull out some Prima goodness I purchased from Your Memories Here and go to town!
The new technique I decided to use was taking some Studio multi-medium and applying it through my new Prima gears mask onto some Prima Craftsman DP. I zapped it with my Ranger heat it craft gun then, went over it with some Ranger distress stain in "peacock feathers". Furthermore, I distressed the sides of the DP as well as the card itself to give it a more uniform feel. I then used some Craftsman wood pieces and some self adhesive chipboard applied to some new Prima lace ribbon to finish.
It was really fun to make! So, why not try your hand at it? You can pick up all your supplies at Your Memories Here and create your own one of kind card or project! Thank you for joining me today and enjoy the rest of your weekend!!