June 8, 2013

Ooops!!

So I'm in the bathroom brushing my hair after getting up from falling asleep in the chair after reading a book..........LOL and suddenly BOOM!! It hit me! Oh NO!! I forgot to post on Your Memories Here DT blog!!! ACK!!! I am STILL so stoked about our Sweet Retreat trip. I keep dreaming and reminiscing about all the fun things we did and how much I want to go bacccccccccccck! It was SO nice to just.....escape. To go to a dreamy place surrounded by beautiful Prima goodies, wonderful friends and laughter that filled the air almost constantly. I miss the good chats and the building of friendships. I am definitely planning on going to another one next year. For sure. I'm sorry if you weren't able to make it this time but, I felt like sharing a beautiful page I worked on with Cari's instruction and products that are available for you to do the same thing via Your Memories Here. I'm not sure if you can see the texture on the page or not but, Cari taught us a technique of using a Prima stencil with some molding paste through it then spraying it.Isn't it beautiful?! This page includes embellishments from the canvas pieces as well which are colored with Ranger Distress Stain. You can find some beautiful Prima flowers HERE.





Thank you for joining me today and have a great week!