September 13, 2010

Candy Flowers

Good Monday:) Today I have a card to share with you using some pretty SEI paper and a Halloween stamp with a different twist. I decided to *cut* apart the Snag'em candy stamp (gasp!) because I saw cute little flowers! I'm not super big into Halloween, so turning a candy stamp like this into flowers suited me much better;) I stamped one of the candy pieces 4 times inking the stem in green first and then the rose like top in purple. I then added some distress ink to the bottom to act as my ground and stamped a few cute clouds, my sentiment, embossed and punched some butterflies and finished it off with adding a Dew Drop to the center of each flower.
Don't be afraid to re-purpose certian supplies, even stamps, if you see it differently than how it was intended! Have a wonderful day:)