September 3, 2010

Cotton Candy Anyone???

Hi everyone!
Today, I have a card I have been dying to make! I saw this card style on SCS & fell in love, but it looked a bit complicated so I didn't rush to make one. Was I ever wrong!
This card is a 10 minute card (if that)- SOOOOO easy, & super fun!- Luuuv it!
Here's my card:
Most of the cards I saw were ice cream parlor cards, & I was going to do that since I had this cute Sundae Cone Snag' em stamp.

But seeing the "cone" reminded me of the paper wrap on cotton candy- so that's what I went with :) I mean any chance to play with fun flock must be taken, right?!
Here's a peek of the side:
I decided to really make them pop by coating the ice cream part with glue & adding the flock to create the cotton candy look---> and FEEL too :) I cut a slit into the CS & tucked them in so they would be more 3D.

Thanks so much for peeking today! Remember to grab the Snag 'Em stamps at the YMH store.
Hope your weekend is yummy :)