September 2, 2010

If Sisters Were Flowers I'd Pick You

Hey guys! Here's my layout for the Sketchy Thursday's Challenge Your Memories Here sponsored this week. I had a lot of fun making the pinwheel flowers and I love the October Afternoon paper. The dazzling diamonds glimmer mist and the awesome Prima trim can be found at Your Memories Here along with tons of other amazing things.You have to check it out! Go here.... Your Memories Here
I had never done a sketch before let alone a sketch challenge so this was super fun! I sprayed the flowers with the mist and let it pool up and dry. It looks awesome. I love these pics of my girls. The little journal spot says...After reading this Isabel said yeah I'd pick Allie even though she'd be a stink weed. lol 
  That kid is a trip! Hope you all create yourself a fabulous day!
KIM