September 19, 2010

Laugh: Framed Canvas LO

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday evening! Sorry I'm late with my post this week but I've had some Internet issues over the weekend...ugh. However, it is better late than never...especially since I am super psyched about my project this week! I absolutely love how it turned out & can't wait to showcase it in my soon to be redesigned hall!

All of the products featured on my project are from the Your Memories Here Store & are manufactured by either Prima or Tattered Angels. I was so very happy to showcase these fabulous items as they are some of my favorites! I began with a 12x12 Canvas by Prima & then layered on some masks I made using leftover Cricut cuts. Then, I used my Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to liberally spray around my masks & splatter a little too. I know I have mentioned it many times, but I absolutely love my glimmer mist! This stuff is soooo versatile!

While waiting for that to dry, I used my Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Pearl to spray my Prima Cancan flowers & mini roses, but I didn't spray my Prima leaves. However, I did mist some on my frame to give it a little oomph...yes, you can use glimmer mist on metal! It is wonderful for so many types of surfaces including metal & acrylic, which is awesome. The bling that I added is from the Prima Say It In Crystals line & I also used some leftover Prima packaging, after glimmer misting it, for my hidden journaling. The stitched fabric letters are by Donna Downey & they were amazing to work with too.

I love how the focus of the LO remains on a recent photo of my hubby & me...and so does the hubby! I love it when he gets as excited about a project as I do! LOL! I hope you enjoy my LO this week & that it helps inspire you to create one of your own. Also, thanks for bearing with me through my lengthy post & lots of photos! Feel free to visit my blog for more information & to take a peek at some of my other projects too...I would love it! I hope everyone has a fabulously crafty week & don't forget to check back tomorrow for Leah's regular awesome post! Make sure to check out the Your Memories Here Store for all of your crafty needs!! Until next week, Happy Craftin' my friends!