September 12, 2010

Good Times!

Happy Sunday everyone! And for those of you who are football fans like us, yay for Opening Day! There's nothing quite like fall, football, & food! Well, except crafting'...and today I am here to share with you a LO featuring some awesome products you can get in the Your Memories Here Store.

For this LO of my hubby & I, plus a couple of friends, I used a fabulous piece of shimmery patterned paper by SEI. Isn't it gorgeous?! I also used some additional SEI paper for my diecut circle, which I distressed & generously sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. I actually went pretty loco with my Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist on this LO by using it as well on the lollipop flowers, the journaling spot, & the corrugated cardboard alphas. Remember, the YMH Store has an amazing supply of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist that is perfect for so many projects...plus, the new Glitter Glam is in stock too! The flower centers are some beautiful Prima E-line Pearls that I have become quite fond of lately. There is also some new Prima products/kits in stock in the YMH Store...so make sure to check them out!

Thanks so much for stopping by & visiting the YMH DT blog! We all love & appreciate your comments, too! Just make sure to check out all the new products stocked in the YMH Store! I hope you all have a fabulously crafty week & make sure to check back tomorrow for some more fab inspiration from the amazing Leah! And, if you wanna come on over & visit me at my blog, I'd love to have ya! Happy Craftin'!