September 10, 2010

Concentration- Birthday Style!

Hi everyone!
Today I have a simple little project for ya & perhaps a new way for you to use your DP from Imaginisce.
I created a concentration game I'm tucking into the card I made for a little girl.
The deets:
I took my 2" (XL) circle punch & punched out around the happy birthday to create disks:

I ended up with 20 disks/cards 4 each of 5 different images. (I had a few leftover to decorate the packaging ;) That's it! Now, you're ready to play!!!

So, do ya want to see how to play??? GAME ON!!! You first...
Mix up the cards & put them in 4 rows of 5. (You'll notice that this paper is double sided so that makes it work even more perfectly!)
Now you pick 2 cards & turn them over.
You got...
 a cake and a cupcake. Awww, sorry that's not the same.
My turn...
a cupcake & a cupcake! A matching pair!!! I keep those cards & go again...

confetti & confetti! Another matching pair!!! So we would continue playing until I had won... er.... someone wins ;) hee! hee! Thanks for being a good sport ;)

Hope this inspires you to take another look at your DP. You can find this paper & the coordinating stamps, paper, & accessories at the YMH Store.

Have a great weekend!