September 1, 2010

Thinking of You/Sympathy Card: Black, White, Silver

Hi Everyone:

It's Jess from KinderStampO. My project for this week is a "Thinking of You/ Sympathy" card. Yesterday one of my coworkers passed away as a result of organ failure after years of being on a donor list waiting for a liver. These types of cards are not easy to make however I needed the family to know that I was thinking of them.

I wanted to keep it simple so I used a piece of Recollections card stock for the background. 
For the image: I cut a piece of black cardstock and stitched it. I cut another piece of the Recollections cardstock and stamped the stem of the flower in black Momentum ink. I then stamped 3 daisys in Silver on a piece of black cardstock and added a few Eline pearls.To finish it off I placed a piece of polka dot ribbon behind the image and stamped Thinking of You on the card.








How I made it:

Stamps
Hero Arts Everyday Sayings
Hero Arts Real Flowers
Embellishments
Eline Pearls
Black Polka Dot Print Ribbon
Markers
White Gelly Roll Pen
Paper
Recollections Cardstock
Punches
no punches

Happy Crafting,
Jess