March 1, 2011

Floral Embellishments

Today I wanted to share with you some beautiful, yet easy, do it yourself floral embellishments. These embellishments start with Prima flowers, so you know they will always turn out beautiful.

For each one I took 3 Prima hydrangeas (we have several different colors of hydrangeas at Your Memories Here) and layered and glued them to create a flower. Next, I sprayed the flowers with some Glimmer Mist for a shimmery sparkle and I attached a Prima crystal to the center. I also added a Prima rose leaf to each one. Lastly, I glued some whimsical colored feathers to each flower for a little fun.
What a fun way to dress up your projects using inexpensive embellishments. Each package of Prima flowers, pearls and crystals and rose leaves has enough product that you could create many gorgeous embellishments.