November 6, 2012

A Card of Thanks

Hi friends! Emily here with a simple card I creating using some of the wonderful products you can find in the Your Memories Here Store

I needed to send a thank you card out to some family who sent the kids some gifts recently, so I thought I would use some of the remaining Firefly Collection I had to make the card. 


I used Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive to adhere my papers and embellishments. If you've never used this stuff, you really should! It is great! When it says quick dry, it really means that! Just be sure to be certain you are placing your papers and embellishments where you want them when using this. :) 



You might be able to see my little mistake right by the letter "T" in Thanks. I got some Distress Stain on the papers accidentally! Oops! I corrected it with some shimmery paint so it isn't as noticeable. Hopefully! 

Speaking of the Distress Stain, it is what I used around all of my papers. I like to ink or stain the edges of all of my papers before applying them. It gives them all some continuity and a common feel. 

Well, I am sorry to keep this so short, but I have to go vote!! Hope to see you all at the voting booth! 

Have a great day!