November 13, 2012

Grab Bag Card Share

Good morning Your Memories Here friends! Emily here today with a couple of cards I created using one of the Prima Summer CHA 2012 Grab Bags that you can still find in the store. There are still some left, so be sure to get your hands on one... or two before they are gone! 

This first card uses some of the Pierott flowers in black and some of the Rosarian Washi Tape which both came in my grab bag. I have recently become obsessed with washi tape. I'm a little behind in this fad, I realize this, but I find that as the fad really starts to get big, the products get cuter and cuter! 


It's simple, but turned out cute! I love the black, red and creams together. :) To adhere the papers and flower I used Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive since it sets so quickly and is permanent. The sentiment has some dimension and I used Zapdots to get that dimension. 


This next card also uses more of the goodies that came in my Grab Bag. This is definitely more on the romantic and shabby side. I used 450 Quick Dry once again to put the card together. 


More washi tape from the bag was used, this time the Rondelle tape. The flower is from the Timido-Romance Novel pack, the leaves are Plume-Tea-Thyme, the Wood Tickets are Tea-Thyme and the journaling notecard is also from the Tea-Thyme collection. 


As you can see from what I used, I mixed up the goodies slightly. You don't have to pull all of your supplies from the same collections. The grab bags allow you to step outside of the box and mix things up. That is why I love grab bags such as these! 

I hope you've enjoyed the cards I've shared today. I will see you next week with another project. Have a great week!!