November 20, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas with Prima Grab Bags

Hello YMH fans! Emily here with a card I created using some goodies from the Prima Grab Bags that are still available in the store. :) I know Christmas isn't here yet, but it is only just around the corner. I thought I would make some Christmas cards using some of the lovely goodies in the grab bag I purchased from the store. 


The papers are some old American Crafts from one of their past holiday collections. I love the colors and in the grab bag found some red Prima Say it in Crystals - Welcome to Paris that went well with the red in the papers. The flower was also in the bag and is from the Cabaletta Summer 1 set. Both of these I pulled from my grab bag. Below is a close up of the two.... 


All of the papers were inked with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Stain. The sentiment is from a stamp I got a few years ago. 

As I was photographing the card, my cat, Mr. Moe decided he wanted to investigate what I was up to, and hopped up on the table to see. I snapped this photo of him as he was next to the card.... he would look pretty cute on a Christmas card. :) 


I hope you've enjoyed my card today, and the Merry Christmas from Mr. Moe. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your time with your families. I'll see you next week!!