November 23, 2012

Time Flies - Pink Paislee


Hi YMH fans!  I hope those who celebrate had a fabulous Thanksgiving.  Dana here today sharing a layout that I created by mixing two collections, Pink Paislee's Nantucket and London Market.  I think the patterns and colors complement each other well. Also, blending these lines together brings a new freshness to these papers that has me wanting to craft with them more.


I kept my page design clean and simple because I chose a lot of busy patterns and I wanted the photo to pop. I used a Prima Wood Embellishment for the title.  I thought the frame on the Pink Paislee Collage Sheet was the perfect spot to add this tag.

Thanks for stopping by today! If you're looking for some Pink Paislee products, be sure to check out the Your Memories Here Store.  Also available are the Declarations, Indigo Bleu and Spring Jubilee collections. YMH is also offering some fabulous Black Friday Deals!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee, Collage Sheet: Pink Paislee; Ephemera: Pink Paislee; Wood Tag: Prima; Doily: Hallmark; Distress Ink: Ranger; Other: Twine, Flower, Heart; Photo Credit: Sarah Seror