November 1, 2012

distress inks on Pink Paislee Mistable resist sheets.

 November is here! I've got a layout to share. This photo was taken last summer - it's my grandma, my mom, & me.


My background paper is a Mistble Pink Paislee sheet coated with Ranger Distress Ink in walnut stain & crushed olive. I kind of layered the colors so some areas are darker green, some are lighter green, & some are brown. I think it gives the paper a little more dimension. 

I snapped a couple of close up shots of the inking on the resist Mistable sheet. You can't really see it in the scanned layout.

Most of the papers & embellishments are from Pink Paislee Portfolio collection. I used my Helmar tape runner to attach everything.

I listed more details about other items used & the sketch the layout is based on on my blog.