November 3, 2012

A Perfect Day!-with Prima



Hi friends! Sue here back with another project to share with you using some wonderful goodies from Your Memories Here.   Kristina carries some of the most beautiful Prima grab bags! and once again, I had the pleasure of creating with one. I actually used a combination of products here.This is our little furbaby Pinky! She is a Chihuahua/dachshund mix and just loves going for rides in the basket on my bike. :O)
The DP, flowers, glitter leaf,pearl bling and journal card are all from the Romance Novel collection. In addition, I used some beautiful  Prima Taupe lace ribbon  In addition, I paper pieced some flowers from Romance Novel DP as well as the journal card along with the sentiment and edged them with my Distress Stains. All the rest are stamps that I used from the Ruby Violet Prima collection as well as some bling Say it in Crystals. I enjoyed creating this and I applied the layout to a canvas board so it can be displayed on the wall. Thank you so much for joining me today and make sure to check our Your Memories Here for all your crafting needs!