November 15, 2012

giving thanks card

Hey everyone! I have a card that is 4x9 inches to share this week. Something a little different from the typical cards I do. Even though they're not typical Thanksgiving colors, I pulled out my Cosmo Cricket Hey Sugar papers. I'm a big fan of the colors in this collection although they didn't photograph particularly well. It's getting dark so soon that I didn't have much light to work with!


I used several punches & layers & chipboard banner pieces wrapped in decorative tape. I topped it all off with a London Market chipboard button by Pink Paislee that's coated with pink lady Glimmer Glaze. It's so pretty - pink & silver!  My favorite! I used some of the Helmar zap dots on some of the layers for added dimension. I used Tim Holtz walnut stain distress ink on the sentiment.

 Thanks for joining me this week!