November 17, 2012

ATC collage-Prima




Gooooood Afternoon friends!! I'm a little late in posting but, I stayed up late last night getting my new-used processor up and running. I had to buy one on the fly as my hard drive was getting ready to die on my current one. I had to wait on my re-installations (including my photo editing software) so, that's why I'm a little behind. But, no worries!! I'm here to share with you today a beautiful ATC collage that I created using some fabulous Prima products available at Your Memories Here.

Here I'm using some grab bag goodies. I LOVE LOVE LOVE The grab bags! It's so fun to go through them once you receive them and discover all the beautiful, endless possibilities that are so easy to achieve! Just like this ATC card. I think it took me about 20 minutes? The Prima line I'm using here is Zephyr. Isn't it just gorgeous??!! I LOVE the colors and the pretty, feminine patterns. Furthermore, the adhesive chipboard is amazing!! So easy to apply and sticks very well! and if you haven't discovered by now, I absolutely ADORE the Prima chalk inks!They make projects SO much fun to create.  I used it for the background and then stamped a Prima script stamp over top. Then, I applied some fun Washi Tape and adhered down some floral details with Helmar's adhesive glue. SO, make sure you find some time to visit Kristina's store! You won't be disappointed!