November 27, 2012

A Holiday Tag for the Tree

Good Afternoon friends. Emily here, and my apologies for the tardiness of this post. Long story short, I had to go into work to help out with some projects that are due in the next week. I spent the first part of my day making perfumes and salves. It was not glamorous, but I sure do smell nice! 

Today I have a tag I made for our tree using the Prima Summer CHA 2012 Grab Bag I bought from the store. If you don't already have one, you need to buy one. I can't stress this enough. You get a ton of goodies in the grab bag and it is totally worth the price. You pretty much get almost double your price! How can you say no to that?? 


The Say it in Crystals and the center flower were both from my grab bag. To adhere the flowers I used some Helmar 450 Quick Dry  and some Zapdots to give the Christmas Memories sentiment some dimension. 

My shipping tag was originally white, so I used some Ranger Distress Ink  on it, sprayed it with water using my water bottle and used a heat gun to dry it immediately. That is how I got my splotchy look. I love the way it turned out. I then used more ink around the edges. 

Below are some more close ups. 


I hope you've enjoyed my tag today, and once again, my apologies for being late!! Hope you have a great rest of your day! Maybe you can get some creative time in before your day is over. 

Have a good one!