February 2, 2013

A portrait of Dad...

I'll be honest...when I first saw the Craftsman Collection grab bag available at Your Memories Here, I wondered if I could use it. It just didn't seem to appeal to me...at first. Then, I joined Prima Live to watch a demonstration and wow.....I ran immediately over and purchased it. I thought "this is PERFECT for my dad!".....and boyfriend....BIL....but, has feminine aspects to it that I KNEW would look great with a Steampunk theme. So today I share with you a layout in remembrance of my dad. He would have been 71 y/o this February 10th.  I miss him more and more every. single. day. But, at the same time, it's comforting to know he is watching over all of us too! He just adored trains and this adhesive chipboard is just the ticket a long with a journal card, adhesive stickers and letters as well as a couple more adhesive chipboard pieces.It's part of the grab bag collection. His picture is enhanced with a "vintage photo" filter from Adobe Photoshop Elements.
 If you haven't had a chance to check out the new Prima CHA releases, you need to! They're wonderful!! and Kristina has new collections arriving in the store soon with Pre-orders now available! Thank you for joining me today and I hope you have a fantastic week ahead!