February 26, 2013

Live What You Love with Prima, Helmar and Ranger


Good afternoon friends! Emily here with a card I created using some wonderful products that you can find in the Your Memories Here store. I was in a card making mood, and had some odds and ends from various projects lying around, so I made this beauty. 


I stamped some words on my card, and then added the background piece, which is actually some packaging from some Prima flowers that I received in my 2012 Summer CHA Grab Bag. (There are still some left in the store! ) 

I used Vintage Photo Distress stain on the edges of the card, as well as on the background piece and tag. The jewels and flowers are from the Grab Bag, and everything except the tag was adhered with Helmar Decoupage. I added the tag with some Zapdots by Helmar, which I absolutely love!! 

Here are more views of the card. 


I hope you've enjoyed my card today! Enjoy the rest of your day! 

Click on any of the images below to purchase the product from the store used in today's project. :)