February 8, 2013

Blue Valentine - YMH Out of the Blue Kit


Happy Friday! Dana here today sharing a Blue Valentine Plaque that I created with the gorgeous Out Of The Blue Kit. This beautiful kit features papers from the Prima Fairy Belle collection as well as Prima flowers,  alphabet stickers and rhinestones. I used a chipboard album page that I had in my stash for the base of this piece as well as some additional embellishments from my Prima Grab Bag. I wanted to make something special for my sweetheart for Valentine's Day and the blue and brown elements from the Out Of The Blue Kit were just what I was looking for!


The Shabby Chic Resin pieces are fabulous and this little cherub was a great addition to my flower cluster. I filled the heart with flower packaging.  The doily pattern is romantic without being overly feminine and I love the light that is able to shine through the opening.


I cut the clock piece from some embellishment packaging. It was the perfect addition to this flower cluster and goes well with the message that I added to this plaque; "I will be the one who loves you. 'Til the end of time." I rounded out my flower cluster with some stamped leaves.  I added a lot of flowers to this page so I wanted to bring in another masculine element to help balance them and used a Prima Brick Wall Mask with some Sparkle Texture Effect.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the Your Memories Here Store.  There is a great selection of Kits available!

Supplies: Chipboard Album Page: 7 Gypsies; Patterned Paper: Prima; Flowers: Prima; Resin: Prima; Packaging: Prima; Stamp: Prima; Mask: Prima; Ink: Ranger; Sparkle Texture Effect: Martha Stewart; Song Lyrics: George Michael