February 16, 2013

ATC 2 with Prima

Hi friends :) It's sue here back with another ATC card creation using crafting goodness from Your Memories  Here.  Now this was a fun little card to make using all Prima from the Craftsman Collection. I love hot air balloons. There's just something so appealing about them. I used some Faber Castell Gelatos to create the background then used a stamp from the Craftsman goody bag to add some detail along the side. I then applied some self-adhesive chipboard pieces and some wooden buttons and Voila! I thank you for looking and I am REALLY looking forward to the Sweet Retreat coming up in June!! If your interested in going, hurry and get your tickets as the classes are filling up fast! Your in for a special treat!! You can read all the details on Kristina's store site following the link above. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!