February 7, 2013

loveyou loveyou loveyou card.

Hi everyone! I tried some embossing this week. I have the Heat It tool that I got in the YMH store. It's available for $24.99 & it's great.

I used my Heat It tool with the the Tim Holtz distress embossing ink pad. I stamped some hearts on the cardstock & wanted them to blend in with the background so I used Tim Holtz distress embossing powder in peeled paint (a green). I used the same embossing powder with the sentiment stamp but with kraft cardstock so that it stands out. I had stamped the hearts in a diagonal so I also splattered some olive vine Glimmer Mist along the diagonal as well.

I'll share a close up photo of the embossed hearts so you can see them better. They look really cool in person.
The patterned paper & flowers are by Prima, but they came in my grab bag. The paper is from the Melody collection & the flowers are called avon rose pixie glen. These are some similar ones (in yellow) that are available in the store. 
Thanks for stopping by this week. You can check out my blog for more details: Markland & Main.