February 21, 2013

blessings of home.

Today I have a layout to share using the Prima hexagon net/chicken wire stamp (again). 


I used old dirty road Prima chalk ink - I love these little ink pads & they're only $2! Also from Prima, I used their Say It In Crystals. There are tons of pretty colors to choose from in the store. Lastly, I used some flowers from my Prima grab bag. Mine are called Camille but these are similar in the store.

This photo was taken with  my brother's new Samsung phone at Thanksgiving. Not the greatest quality for printing but I wanted to scrapbook it. The background paper is by Prima (from my grab bag) & the "smile," the orange, & the striped patterned paper is by Cosmo Cricket. The Hey Sugar collection is probably my favorite from them.

So that's what I have for today. If you want more, visit me on my blog: Markland & Main.