February 6, 2013

Hey You - A Card for Friends


Hi everyone, Nancy here and today I want to share with you a green friendship card I made using one of the Sizzix dies I purchased from Kristina.  Don't forget...all those gorgeous new Sizzix dies that are being released...Kristina can special order for you at a discount.
sizzix, card, die cut, prima
I began this card by coloring my stamped image using Tim Holtz Distress Markers.  I love that these distress markers make it so easy to create a water color look on my project with just the addition of a little water and a paint brush.
flowers, seam binding, distress markers
And of course I couldn't resist using a few gorgeous Prima Blooms to brighten the card; and a bit of seam binding dyed with some green Glimmer Mist.  This card is just perfect for spring with its bright, cheery green and bits of pink.
prima, stickers, sentiment
A simple sentiment with a Prima sticker completed the look.  I love the way this project came together with the mixture of Prima, Distress Markers, and Sizzix.  I think this die has to be one of my favorite dies ever.

I hope you enjoy this card.  I know I had fun making it.

Hugs.

Nancy

Products Used: