March 30, 2013

A little Easter joy-with Prima

Hi friends! Hope your having a nice start to the weekend so far. It was so nice to relax yesterday after another long week at work. :) I just love Spring! I've probably said that before LOL but, I really do and the pastel colors are so fun! I really wanted to capture that for an Easter theme so I pulled out my trusty Prima supplies that were purchased from Your Memories Here and got to work! BTW! just FYI....... the store is currently undergoing some renovations BUT!! Kristina is still open for business! She's just making some improvements on an already fantastic little shop!! Now, back to our regularly scheduled program hehe
I used a mixed selection of Prima products to create this card using a Silhouette cutting file cut out of some Prima DP to create the base. The self-adhesive Prima cotton writer's tape  is stamped with a Prima chicken wire bkgd stamp using Prima chalk edgers. Then, I added some embellishments using a Prima canvas flower colored and stamped with the Prima chalk edgers using stamps from the Songbird collection. Furthermore, I added some adorable wood accents from one of the Prima Wood Icons set. In addition, I adhered some Prima lace trim to the bottom of the inserted card for added details, then inked up some cute Prima Easter stamps to finish. I am using a Basic Grey magnetic snap for a closure. I think it turned out okay although I wasn't sure at first. I was teetering on chucking the whole thing and starting over until I remembered I need to actually finish the project BEFORE Saturday LOL I forgot to add, I also stamped the insert card with a Prima flowered bkgd stamp again with a Prima chalk edger. Lastly, is the stamped sentiment which was created using the Prima Press Stamp Set.  It's amazing what you can create when you have all the right products to do it! Thank you so much for joining me today and for your wonderful support of the fabulous YMH DT with a terrific leader to boot!! I bid you all ta-ta for now! and I hope that you have a very Blessed Easter holiday.