March 16, 2013

Just For You!

Hi Friends! Well, it's been a long and arduous week at work....again....LOL I have been rushing rushing rushing!! Especially since we lost the extra hour it seems like. I just received my Pink Paislee stash this week and decided to throw together a card for a co-worker undergoing surgery on Tuesday. I wanted to give her a little encouragement during her recovery and Kristina's store, Your Memories Here, always has just what I need! All of the embellishments you see are Pink Paislee excluding the lace which is Prima and the sentiment from another source. I thought it came together fairly easily and turned out just the way I wanted! I love when a plan comes together! :P and just as a friendly reminder, Your Memories Here has or will have soon the latest and greatest Prima yumminess! But, in the meantime, Kristina has lots of other fabulous creative tools to help you create the perfect project. So make sure to stop by and take a look! Thank you for joining me today and I hope you all have a terrific week ahead!