March 9, 2013

Prima Purse

*sorry this is late posting! STUPID BLOGGER!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! it converted it back to draft!*
Hello my friends :) I hope your having a good start to the weekend so far. I'll tell ya....this weekend couldn't have come fast enough! Phew! What a stressful week at work! Plus, it stinks to be losing an hour on Sunday but, it'll be nice to have a longer light day. I guess you have to take the good with the bad right? :P So today I thought I would share with you a creation I made using a cutting file from Silhouette. It's a Prima Purse card using some fun Prima supplies available from Your Memories Here. Kristina is the sweetest person and you won't be disappointed in the service. I always look forward to fun little goodies in the mail. Not to mention all the new release Prima goody bags that will soon be available with pre-orders available now and who doesn't want a chance to play with all this yummy goodness??! I for one am enjoying the previously purchased goodies in my stash. Including the Prima Craftsman goody bag. I decided to pull it out here and use it to decorate thia adorable little hand bag. It is embellished with Craftsman flowers, charm, cog wheel, journaling cards and stickers. Furthermore, I stamped a Happy Birthday sentiment using my Prima Press Alphabet stamp.It was a breeze to make and a joy to embellish. I invite you to visit the store and pick up some fun crafting goodness for YOUR creative ideas. Have a great day and thanks for joining me today!!