March 23, 2013

Sun and Sand

Happy Saturday to all of you savvy crafters! So glad you stopped by the Your Memories Here Design blog to check out the latest creations! Today I'm sharing a card I whipped up last night using some Prima DP and some Pink Paisley embellishments. I wanted to create something with an ocean feel to it. Something cozy and warm. In addition, I chose some real pretty beach-cottage type colors as well. I really love how easy it is to throw together a designer project using fabulous supplies purchased from Your Memories Here. I encourage you today to stop by the store and check out some of Kristina's latest offerings! With all the new CHA releases, it's hard to decide on just one! :P Thank you for joining me again and I pray that your weekend will be a blessed one. Take care and until next time!